DescriptionThis book on well test analysis, and the use of advanced interpretation models is volume 3 in the series Handbook of Petroleum Exploration and Production.
The chapters in the book are: Principles of Transient Testing, Analysis Methods, Wellbore Conditions, Effect of Reservoir Heterogeneities on Well Responses, Effect of Reservoir Boundaries on Well Responses, Multiple Well Testing, Application to Gas Reservoirs, Application to Multiphase Reservoirs, Special Tests, Practical Aspects of Well Test Interpretation.
Other FormatsView more
Create a review
- publication date: 21/08/2002
- ID: 9780080543772
- series: Handbook of Petroleum Exploration and Production
- book language: en
- publisher: Elsevier Science
- publisher imprint: Elsevier Science
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo