DescriptionCeilling. Beleive. Scissers.
Do you have trouble spelling everyday words? Is your spell check on overdrive? Well, this easy-to-use dictionary is just what you need! Organized with speed and convenience in mind, it gives you instant access to the correct spellings of more than 12,500 words. Also provided are quick tips and memory tricks, like:
- Help yourself get the spelling of "their" right by thinking of the phrase "their heirlooms."
- most words ending in a "seed" sound are spelled "-cede" or '-ceed," but one word ends in "-sede." You could say the rule for spelling this word supersedes the other rules.
Create a review
- publication date: 18/07/2010
- ID: 9781440507335
- book language: en
- publisher: F+W Media
- publisher imprint: Adams Media
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo