DescriptionBest remembered for being one of the leading figures in the school of fiction writing known as naturalism, American author Theodore Dreiser got his professional start as a journalist, and he brings his love of research and detail to this collection of biographical essays celebrating the lives and contributions of 12 people who influenced him.
Other FormatsView more
This product has yet to be reviewed.
Create a review
- publication date: 26/09/2013
- ID: 9781775456971
- book language: en
- publisher: The Floating Press
- publisher imprint: The Floating Press
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo