WHSmith Gift voucher specifically for pupil and student incentive schemes. All orders of £100 or over qualify for a 10% discount! Order now.
What are WHSmith Achievement Rewards
Designed specifically for pupil and student incentive schemes, WHSmith Achievement Awards are the perfect way to recognise success and say "well done"
What can they be redeemed against?
WHSmith Achievement Rewards can be redeemed against our wide range of stationery, from paper and pens to computer accessories or arts & crafts, and our full range of books and audio books, from dictionaries and revision guides, to the latest fiction bestsellers.
How much do they cost?
Available in denominations of £1, £5 and £10, Achievement Reward vouchers offer a low cost and flexible way of promoting effort, attendance and individual achievement. All orders of £100 or over qualify for a 10% discount! Free presentation cards and envelopes are available with all orders.
Is there a minimum order?
All orders must be for £100 or over.
How do I order them?
It's really easy to place an order, just fill in a WHSmith Achievement Reward order form and send to us by email, fax or post. Download the Achievement Reward order form
How can I pay?
You can open a WHSmith credit account and benefit from 30 day payment terms, or send a cheque payable to WHSmith Promotions Ltd. BACS and CHAPS payments are also accepted. Download the credit account application form
When would I receive the vouchers?
All orders are sent on next day special delivery. Applies to orders placed before 11am Mon-Fri. This may vary during peak times including end of school terms.
Achievement Reward orders and queries
Telephone: 01793 562370
Fax: 01793 562492
Post: WHSmith Promotions Ltd, Greenbridge Road, Swindon, SN33LD
Terms and COnditions
1. Definitions: In these terms and conditions the "Company" shall mean WH Smith Promotions Limited and the "Buyer" shall mean the company or other body corporate that has made an order for WHSmith vouchers (the "Vouchers") on the attached order form.
2. Buyer's Conditions: These conditions apply to any order made by the Buyer for Vouchers to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions that may be issued by the Buyer.
3. Delivery, risk and title: Vouchers will be despatched to the Buyer at the delivery address as indicated on the order form as soon as reasonably practicable following receipt of the order by the Company, subject to clearance of funds or by prior agreement of suitable credit arrangements. Risk in the Vouchers shall remain with the Company until the Buyer signs for receipt of delivery of the Vouchers (special or recorded delivery), at which point it shall pass to the Buyer. Title in the Vouchers shall remain with the Company until the Vouchers are paid for in full by the Buyer. Should the Buyer sell any Vouchers for which it has not paid in full, it must be made clear to the recipient by the Buyer that the title in the Vouchers remains vested in the Company until the Company has been paid in full. Further, pending payment in full for any Vouchers, all proceeds from such sales shall be held on trust for the Company by the Buyer.
4. Payment: Payment must be made by the Buyer either with an order for Vouchers or, at the sole discretion of the Company, within 28 calendar days of the invoice date. Late payment of invoices will result in the Buyer forfeiting any previously agreed discount, and in interest at a rate of 4% above Barclays Bank PLC base rate being levied gross on all accounts outstanding at that time. The Company will further suspend the account until payment has been received in full. Vouchers are not supplied on a sale or return basis.
5. Intellectual Property rights of the Company: The Buyer may not use or adopt any trading name, trademark, designation or other intellectual property right of the Company or of the wider WH Smith group without first receiving the written consent of the Company. Vouchers may not be despatched if artwork approval has not been obtained in writing.
6. Markings: The Buyer shall not in any way alter or deface the Vouchers.
7. Non-delivery or shortfall of Achievement Rewards: Non-delivery of Vouchers must be notified to the Company as soon as reasonably practicable and, in any event, within 24 hours of receiving the relevant invoice. Any shortfall of Vouchers delivered against the relevant order must be notified to the Company within 3 working days of intended delivery date.
8. On-sale of Achievement Rewards at a discount: The Buyer may not sell the Vouchers at a discount against face value to third parties, without the express prior written permission of the Company.
9. Cancellation: The Buyer shall have no right in any circumstances to cancel any order for Vouchers or return Vouchers following dispatch of the same by Buyer.
10. Termination: In the event that: a) the Buyer makes any voluntary arrangement with its creditors or becomes subject to an administrative order or (being an individual or firm) goes into liquidation (other than for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction) or suffers a petition for winding up to be issued against it or the equivalent occurs under any jurisdiction order, or; b) an encumbrancer takes possession of, or a receiver or an administrative receiver is appointed over the property of the Buyer, or; c) the Buyer suspends any payments hereunder or ceases or threatens to cease, to carry on business, or; d) the Buyer is in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions. Then without prejudice to any other right or remedies available to the Company, the Company shall be entitled forthwith to cancel the contract or suspend any further deliveries under the contract without any liability to the Company.
11. Force Majeure: If the Company is delayed or hindered or prevented from performing any of its obligations under these conditions by reason of Act of God, fire, flood, accident, explosion, breakdown or failure of plant or machinery, labour dispute, postal or delivery failure, war, acts or regulations of government, shortage of material or fuel or labour or transport or by reason of any cause, whether or not of the same nature, beyond its reasonable control, it shall be under no liability to the Buyer in respect of the non-performance of such obligations but the time for performing the same shall be extended until the causes delaying or hindering or preventing performance have ceased.
12. Governing Law: The construction, validity and performance of these conditions shall be governed by English Law and the Company and the Buyer submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
13. Alteration: The Company reserves the right to alter any of the above terms and conditions on reasonable notice to the Buyer, without affecting orders already placed by the Buyer.
14. Exchanges for cash: Subject to paragraph 15, WH Smith Gift Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash or any other non-WHSmith Vouchers.
15. Change and refunds: For any merchandise purchase paid by Vouchers, where the transaction value is less than the face value of the Voucher, cash change of up to and including £0.99 will be provided. Any excess change requirements will be paid in new Vouchers. The refund of all merchandise purchased using Vouchers will be paid in new Vouchers. This does not affect your statutory rights.