WHSmith High Street Till Voucher Terms & Conditions
Voucher is valid in WHSmith High Street stores.
Excludes Outlet stores, Books by WHSmith at Selfridges, Harrods, Arnotts & Fenwicks stores, Online, WHSmith ‘Local’ and Travel stores including those at airports, railways stations, motorway service stations, hospitals, garden centres and work places.
Unless specified as included in promotion, the following items are excluded from all voucher offers: CDs, DVDs, games, stamps, tobacco, drinks, confectionery, newspapers, magazines, stickers & trading cards, gift vouchers, phone cards, e-top up, iTunes, e-gift cards, gift cards, magazine gift subscriptions and Kobo e-readers, e-reader accessories, eBooks, book customer orders, book tokens, theatre tokens, day out vouchers, gift experiences, Lottery products.
If a qualifying spend is required, the total spend applies to total transactional value after all discounts have been applied. Subject to availability.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher. Only one voucher can be redeemed per transaction and it must be surrendered upon use.
No cash alternative. Photocopies will not be accepted and the voucher is not transferable.
WHSmith reserves the right to reject any voucher it deems, in its sole discretion, to have been forged, defaced or otherwise tampered with.
Cadbury FC Promotion Full Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales) residents aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Those who are on a football banning order, banned from any sports events or on a list of known football "hooligans" are not allowed to enter.
3. Purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
4. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
5. The Promotion will begin at 00:01 BST on 14th September 2017 (''Opening Date'') and close at 23:59 BST on 24th October 2017 (''Closing Date'') (''Promotion Period''). All entries must be made by the Closing Date. Any entries submitted after this date will be void.
6. To Enter:
a. Purchase any single Cadbury chocolate bar in a participating WHSmith store to receive a scratch card at the till, while stocks last, Then;
b. Visit https://whs.cadburyfc.com and enter the unique code from the scratch card and your details (full name, email address) to find out instantly if you have won.
7. Three entries per person, per day only. There are no restrictions with regards to how many packs can be purchased however, please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use just to participate in this Promotion. A maximum of 5 prizes can be won per person throughout the promotion period, of any combination with the exception of Premier League Tickets which may only be won once.
8. To Enter for Residents of Northern Ireland:
a. NI participants may write to the following address: JS8018 Mdlz W H Smith Scratch Card, PO Box 704, Pinner HA5 9PF with their full name, email address and full postal address and must be received by no later than Friday 20th October 2017.
b. One entry per request received. Maximum of three entries per person, per day only.
c. PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, will email the unique code to entrants so that they can complete the process described in Clause 6 above.
d. All valid No Purchase Necessary entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning via an independently supervised process.
9. Prizes: There are 15,850 prizes in total available to be won, see details below:
a. 50 x pairs of Premier League Tickets.
b. 800 x £5 WHSmith Vouchers.
c. 15,000 x Cadbury chocolate bars (max. 60g)
10. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Ticket Prizes:
i. Each ticket prize is for 2 tickets to a Premier League Match in the UK (2017-2018 season), 1 for the winner and 1 for a guest of their choosing;
ii. Guests must be 18+;
iii. Match must be selected from a selection made available by the Promoter to the winners upon winner selection;
iv. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include the following: travel, accommodation, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs;
v. The winners must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs;
vi. The winners will not be entitled to any compensation and will have no claim against the Promoter if the chosen match or any other event forming part of the prize is delayed, postponed, rescheduled or cancelled; and
vii. Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
b. WHSmith Vouchers:
i. 800 x £5 WHSmith Vouchers, redeemable in any WHSmith store against any purchase excluding Motorway service stations and WHSmith Local stores.
ii. The WHSmith Vouchers are subject to their own terms and conditions, see: www.whsmith.co.uk/dept/extra-till-vouchers.
c. 15,000 x Cadbury chocolate bars (max. 60g):
i. 15,000 x coupons, each redeemable against 1 x 60g Cadbury Dairy Milk Bar in any WHSmith store, subject to availability.
11. If you are a winner of a £5 voucher or chocolate coupon you will be directed to enter your address to where you would like your Prize sent. If you are a Ticket winner your will be sent a link by email to pick the match you would like to attend from the list available. Ticket winners will need to select their chosen match with 7 days of receiving the link by email. If a winner does not select a match within the stated time frame, then they will forfeit their Prize and the Prize may not be re-awarded.
12. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
13. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the £5 voucher and chocolate coupon Prizes from the date of notification at https://whs.cadburyfc.com . The Prizes will be sent in the post. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the Premier League Tickets from the date the winners selected their chosen match. The Prizes will be sent via email.
14. So far as is permitted by law, Mondelez Europe Services GmbH - UK Branch and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, the Prize which does not reach the intended recipient), cancellation of, or use of the Prize c) any act or default by a winner (including, without limitation, , which results in the winner being unable to activate the prize and/ or any elements of it).
15. The winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
17. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
18. By entering the Promotion, entrants give their permission for their photos of the event to be used by the Promoter without further compensation for up to one year for promotional purposes. Copyright will remain with the entrant. However, by entering this Promotion, the entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these photos on but not limited to their website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. They also agree to other possible promotional use in media of the Promoter's choosing without any payment but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant for up to one year.
19. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
20. The name and counties of the winners will be available by sending an SAE to JS8018 Mondelez Cadbury WHSmith Premier League, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF. These will be available 2 months after the Closing Date for a period of at least 4 weeks.
22. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
23. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
24. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
25. If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
26. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
27. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
28. This Promotion is governed by the English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH, Sanderson Rd, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH