We want to hear from you!
Thanks for visiting our page, if you’re here then we assume you’ve recently bought something from us and want to tell us all about it. Thanks very much for picking us, we hope you’re enjoying your latest purchase and will shop with us again! We want to give all our customers the best products and service possible, and so we need your help to let us know what we’re getting right and what we could do better. Let us know what you loved about your purchase, and what you think needs improvement, and as a thank you we’ll put you into our draw to win a £100 gift card!
How to write a good review
As well as giving us valuable feedback, we’d like the reviews on our website to help other customers make decisions on what to buy. So please give as much useful detail as you can (long reviews tend to be much more helpful than short ones) and think about what information you would have found helpful when considering buying the product. For example:
- What do you like most about the product? What do you dislike about it?
- Can you compare it to anything else? E.g. a similar book
- Can you think of a type of person that this product would be particularly relevant for?
- What were your expectations of the product? Did it live up to them?
- Would you recommend it to a friend?
To make sure our reviews are useful for all visitors and don’t cause any legal problems for you or us, there are a few things that we do not allow:
- Reviews containing offensive, insulting or obscene content, including swear words
- Reviews containing spoilers
- Reviews containing less than 50 words
- Reviews that are difficult for other users to understand, such as too many text abbreviations
- Reviews that contain specific prices
- Reviews that you have not written yourself
Spelling or grammar errors aren’t a problem – we just want honest reviews that will help our customers!
£100 Terms and conditions
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Competition is open to residents of the UK only.
3. Participants under the age of 16 must obtain parental permission to enter.
4. To be eligible for this competition you must leave a valid review (as outlined above) on the WHSmith website.
5. Reviews containing offensive, insulting or obscene content, spoilers or specific prices will not be published on the WHSmith website and will not be included in this competition.
6. Reviews less than 50 words long, that have be copied from elsewhere or are difficult to understand will not be published on that WHSmith website and will not be included in this competition.
7. All entries received before 20th December will be considered.
8. One winner will receive 1x £100 gift card.
9. One winner will be selected at random to win. The winner will be contacted by email.
10. If the winner has not responded within 7 days of contact then WHSmith reserve the right to draw another winner to receive the prize.
11. All qualifying entries will be considered.
12. WHSmith will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period.
13. The competition is not open to employees of WHSmith.
14. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
15. No prize cash alternative.
16. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The right is reserved to withdraw or terminate this prize draw at any time.
18. Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions or entrants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will have all their entries disqualified.
19. The winners may be required to participate in related publicity.
20. The name and county of the winner may be obtained by writing to: WHSmith.co.uk £100 Gift Card Reviews Competition, Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 3RX.
21. The Promoter is WHSmith High Street Limited (Company Number 06560339) with registered office at Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 3RX – please do not send entries to this address.
22. WHSmith reserve the right to share competition entries and publicise the winning entries on their website and social media channels