Signed by the author
The Sunday Times bestseller Soon to be a major motion picture produced by Reese Witherspoon `Funny, touching and unpredictable' Jojo Moyes Eleanor Oliphant has learned how to survive - but not how to live Eleanor Oliphant leads a simple life. She wears the same clothes to work every day, eats the same meal deal for lunch every day and buys the same two bottles of vodka to drink every weekend. Eleanor Oliphant is happy. Nothing is missing from her carefully timetabled life. Except, sometimes, everything. One simple act of kindness is about to shatter the walls Eleanor has built around herself. Now she must learn how to navigate the world that everyone else seems to take for granted - while searching for the courage to face the dark corners she's avoided all her life. Change can be good. Change can be bad. But surely any change is better than... fine? `Heartwrenching and wonderful' Nina Stibbe `Deft, compassionate and moving' Paula McLain `I adored it. Skilled, perceptive, Eleanor's world will feel familiar to you from the very first page. An outstanding debut!' Joanna Cannon
Signed Edition FAQ's
When will I be charged for my order?
• Payment via PayPal or Gift Card: You will be charged at the time of order.
• Payment via Credit/Debit Card: You will be charged when we are ready to dispatch the book.
• If you are paying via Credit/Debit Card, please ensure that the card does not expire before the release date (16/11/2017) and that there are sufficient funds in your account during the week of 13/11/2017 – 19/11/2017.
When will my Signed Copy be delivered?
• 1st Class Delivery: We will aim to pick, pack and dispatch your book on Wednesday 15th November and send via Royal Mail 1st Class Service which will in 98% of occasions arrive at your chosen delivery address the next day.
• Saver Delivery: We will aim to pick, pack and dispatch your book on Wednesday 15th November and send via Royal Mail 2nd Class Service which will arrive at your chosen delivery address within 2-3 days.
• Store Delivery: Your book should be available for collection in store from the Thursday 16th November.