Signed by the author
ack Reacher takes an aimless stroll past a pawn shop in a small Midwestern town. In the window he sees a West Point class ring from 2005. It's tiny. It's a woman cadet's graduation present to herself. Why would she give it up? Reacher's a West Pointer too, and he knows what she went through to get it. Reacher tracks the ring back to its owner, step by step, down a criminal trail leading west. Like Big Foot come out of the forest, he arrives in the deserted wilds of Wyoming. All he wants is to find the woman. If she's OK, he'll walk away. If she's not ... he'll stop at nothing. He's still shaken by the recent horrors of Make Me, and now The Midnight Line sees him set on a raw and elemental quest for simple justice. Best advice: don't get in his way.
SIGNED EDITION FAQ'S
When will I be charged for my order?
• Payment via PayPal or Gift Card: You will be charged at the time of order.
• Payment via Credit/Debit Card: You will be charged when we are ready to dispatch the book.
• If you are paying via Credit/Debit Card, please ensure that the card does not expire before the release date (07/11/2017) and that there are sufficient funds in your account during the week of 06/11/2017 – 12/11/2017 when pre-ordering the book.
When will my Signed Copy be delivered?
• 1st Class Delivery: We will aim to pick, pack and dispatch your book on Monday 6th November and send via Royal Mail 1st Class Service which will in 98% of occasions arrive at your chosen delivery address the next day.
• Saver Delivery: We will aim to pick, pack and dispatch your book on Monday 6th November and send via Royal Mail 2nd Class Service which will arrive at your chosen delivery address within 2-3 days.
• Store Delivery: Your book should be available for collection in store from the Tuesday 7th November