John desperately wanted to encourage Christians to continue to walk out the truth of God's Word faithfully. Addressed to a people who were bombarded with false teaching about who Jesus is and how we find salvation, these letters were written with clarity and purpose, determined to ensure that all Christians would know the truth.
In this seven-week study guide, join Claire Musters as she encourages us to explore these letters and consider how:
* Jesus is the light, and so are we
* Pride and `self' can dampen our love of God
* We are called children of God
* God loved us long before we loved Him
* We can be sure of our hope in Jesus
* Being alert to false teaching is key
* We can continue to walk faithfully
Claire Musters is a freelance writer and editor, pastor's wife, mother, worship leader, and school governor whose desire is to help others draw closer to God through her writing, which focuses on marriage, parenting, worship, discipleship, and issues facing women today.