100 Facts Deadly Creatures is bursting with exactly 100 fantastic facts, incredible images and fun activities to help children aged 6-10 years learn everything they need to know about the world of fearsome animals.
- Covers predators in all the animal groups and the tools they use to hunt.
- Short quizzes throughout to help kids test what they have learned.
- Dramatic action images of deadly creatures with their prey.
Synopsis - Product details
100 Facts Deadly Creatures covers key topics about these lethal beasts in easily-digestible, numbered facts. Every page showcases amazing illustrations and photographs that clarify difficult points for children. This deadliest animals book is a key addition to every nature lover's bookcase.
Topics covered in 100 Facts Deadly Creatures:
- Deadly land and sea animals, such as the box jellyfish
- Methods of attack and defence strategies
- The animal food chain and survival of the fittest
'I don't believe it' fascinating facts:
- Crocodiles and alligators store their uneaten food underwater for several weeks. The remains rot, making it easier for reptiles to swallow.
- One elephant is strong enough to flip over a car on its side.
- Electric eels have an unusual way of staying safe - they zap prey and predators with electricity!
Activities to make learning accessible and interactive:
- Find your fangs: Look in the mirror and use the guide to identify types of teeth
- Quiz question: Which bear would you find in the Arctic?
- Draw or paint your own deadly creature. What weapons does it have?