Master the 2014 Curriculum with Scholastic's 100 Lessons.
The new National Curriculum has landed ... and Scholastic's acclaimed
100 Lessons series is back to help your school prepare. Trusted
by teachers for 15 years and selling more than one million copies,
100 Lessons has now been completely rewritten and is fully
in line with the 2014 objectives. Our new 100 Lessons and Planning
Guides will make planning and teaching the new requirements simple
* Teach a whole year's lessons carefully matched to the new objectives
* Flexible pick-up-and-use format containing over 100 ready-made
* Use the lessons as a complete plan for the year, or as a flexible
filler when there's a gap in your planning.
* Inspire pupils with photocopiable activities
* Includes a CD-ROM full of interactive resources and media resources
* View sample resources at www.scholastic.co.uk/100lessons
Praise for Scholastic's 100 Lessons-Planning Guides: "With a radically
different curriculum just around the corner, I was looking
for something that would help ease the burden of increased paperwork.
These books answer my prayers! Having access to long and
medium term plans, as well as clear advice concerning progression
and key concepts has already helped me to plan ahead. The inclusion
of digital content that can easily be personalised is a real
bonus, and completely welcome. Thank you, Scholastic for a fantastic
resource.' Steven Gibson, Hyde Park Junior School, Plymouth
Number Of Pages:
- ID: 9781407127705
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: Yes
Prices are for internet purchases only. Prices and availability in WHSmith Stores may vary significantly
© Copyright 2013 - 2018 WHSmith and its suppliers.
WHSmith High Street Limited Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN3 3LD, VAT GB238 5548 36