Exam Board: ISEB
Level: 11 Plus
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: Autumn 2018
Secure the top marks in 11 plus independent school entrance exams and pre-tests and a better chance at getting into their school of choice with this essential revision guide. Complete coverage of the ISEB 11 Plus Science syllabus and stretching extra content ensures that every topic is thoroughly revised ahead of the exams.
- This book covers everything required for the 11 Plus Science exam
- Prepares pupils for a wide range of independent school exams and pre-tests with challenging extension material
- Consolidates revision with all the key information in one place
- Features helpful insight in to the exams, with examples, practical tips and advice
- Tests understanding and technique with timed, levelled exam-style questions
Also available for 11 Plus Science preparation:
- 11 Plus Science Practice Papers ISBN 9781471849282
Revision Guides, Workbooks and Practice Papers are also available for English, Maths, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning on www.galorepark.co.uk.
Sue Hunter has been a science teacher in a variety of schools for more years than she cares to remember. Her experiences have included teaching in a choir school and a local authority middle school, teaching GCSE and A level in the Netherlands and a short spell as a full-time mother of two. She was Head of Science at St Hugh's School in Oxfordshire until her recent retirement and is a member of the Common Entrance setting team. She was involved in subject support for the IAPS for many years, latterly as Science Subject Advisor. She also served as an inspector for ISI and on the regional committee for the Association of Science Education and was one of the first to be awarded CSciTeach status. She is Chair of Governors of a local primary school and a director of a Multi Academy Trust in Oxfordshire.