Exam Board: ISEB
Level: 11 Plus
Subject: Verbal Reasoning
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: Spring 2017
Practice exam papers to prepare children for the most challenging pre-tests and 11 plus independent school entrance exams. Practice Papers 2 includes eight levelled exam papers that will test pupils' skills in verbal reasoning for a better chance of getting into the school of choice.
- Develops exam techniques tested in all major pre-tests and 11 plus independent school examinations including CEM, GL and ISEB
- Features papers written to measured levels of difficulty to build ability
- Teaches pupils to improve their response rates with timed papers
- Builds exam-room confidence with practice in a variety of exam styles
- Identifies weaker areas and improved results with detailed answers and commentary
- Varied in length tests build in difficulty
The brand new for 2016 11 plus and pre-test range has been constructed to help pupils follow a three step revision journey ..
Step 1) 11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Study and Revision Guide
Step 2) Practice Papers
11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers 1
11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers 2
Step 3) Workbooks
11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 8-10
11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 9-11
11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 10-12
Chris Pearse is a qualified Primary School teacher with many years of experience supporting KS2 pupils. In 2006 he founded a tuition company called 'Teachitright' to support pupils with their 11+ exams. Teachitright firmly believes students should enjoy their educational journey, and engagement is at the forefront of the tutoring business. Chris really enjoys writing challenging questions that help pupils become familiar with the different question types. In 2015 he wrote three verbal reasoning publications with Galore Park, which formed a comprehensive series of 11+ books.