Exam Board: ISEB
Level: 11 Plus
Subject: Verbal Reasoning
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: Spring 2017
An essential study and revision guide to help children secure top marks in pre-tests and 11 plus independent school entrance examinations. The stretching content ensure that verbal reasoning skills are thoroughly reviewed ahead of the exams.
- Prepares pupils for all major pre-tests and 11 plus independent school examinations including CEM, GL and ISEB
- Explains and tests all of the question types that pupils could face
- Features helpful insight into the exams, with practical tips and advice
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses using 11 plus sample tests with detailed answer guidance
- Clear links between Verbal Reasoning and existing study of English
- Includes topics such as constructing words, understanding word meaning, working with numbers and algebra, and developing logic skills
The brand new for 2016 11 plus and pre-test range has been constructed to help pupils follow a three step revision journey ..
Step 1) 11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Study and Revision Guide
Step 2) Practice Papers
11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers 1
11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers 2
Step 3) Workbooks
11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 8-10
11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 9-11
11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 10-12
Having developed a number of large-scale structured learning programs for schools and private agencies over the past 20 years, Sarah has specialist knowledge of 11+ content and it's development over a variety of platforms. She has particular interest in developing assessments that are easy to access and enable children to learn from their mistakes. During this time she has co-authored a number of titles with experienced teachers, bringing a wealth of knowledge relating to how questions are structured in a wide variety of assessments.