This A4 road atlas with popular lie-flat spiral binding features clear, detailed road mapping, at a scale of 3.2 miles to 1 inch (1:200,000) for England, Wales and Southern Scotland and at 4.2 miles to 1 inch (1:266,000) in Northern Scotland, with land height shown by attractive layer colouring.
The atlas includes:
* Route planning section including maps at a scale of 22 miles to 1 inch for long distance route planning, motorway services information and a handy distance calculator chart.
* 26 urban area approach maps at a larger scale which clearly show the best routes through and into the busiest built-up-areas.
* 64 street maps focused on town centres showing places of interest, car park locations and one-way streets. All the street maps are fully indexed.
* Fully updated fixed speed camera sites with average speed camera locations clearly highlighted. All speed cameras show the speed limit.
* Over 30 categories of places of interest including castles, theme parks, sports venues, universities, mountain bike trails and surfing beaches.
* The top 1000 most visited places of interest are indexed with full postcodes to aid integration with satnav systems.
* Easy to use, clear road maps at a scale of 3.2 miles to 1 inch (1:200,000) for England, Wales and Southern Scotland and at 4.2 miles to 1 inch (1:266,000) in Northern Scotland.
This the ideal purchase for drivers, navigators and route planners who want the very best road atlas of Britain in an A4 format.