33 Women: A gripping new thriller about the power of women, and the lengths they will go to when pushed...
About the Author
- Contributor: Isabel Ashdown
- Imprint: Trapeze
- ISBN13: 9781409178958
- Number of Pages: 352
- Packaged Dimensions: 129x198mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Orion Publishing Co
- Release Date: 2020-11-26
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: With several critically-acclaimed novels already to her name, Isabel Ashdown first burst onto the thriller scene in 2017 with her Amazon bestseller LITTLE SISTER. She has since seen two of her thrillers shortlisted in the prestigious Dead Good Reader Awards, and her dark family dramas continue to hook readers across the globe. Isabel was born in London and grew up on the south coast, where she now lives with her family and their two dogs, Charlie and Leonard. She is a full-time novelist, a Royal Literary Fund associate, and a regular creative writing host at the Theakston Old Peculier Crime Writing Festival in Harrogate. Her eighth unmissable novel, 33 WOMEN, is available to order now.
Standard Delivery Delivered to your address within 3-5 working days£2.49
- Free On Orders Over £25
Next Working Day Delivery Delivered to your address the next working day (order by 12 noon, Mon-Thurs)£4.99
Click and Collect - Next Working Day Delivered to store before 5pm next working day (order by 12 noon Mon-Thurs)£1.49