THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
This is Jamie's most straightforward cookbook yet, and it's perfect for quick and easy meals every day of the week. Even the busiest of us will be able to master dishes to bring the house down!
Jamie's CHANNEL 4 series Quick and Easy Food is BACK on Monday nights at 8pm, find all the recipes . . . and more inside.
'Our favourite new recipe book . . . Simple suppers from the nation's favourite chef' Sainsbury's Magazine
With just FIVE ingredients that have maximum flavour and minimum fuss, you'll be cooking exciting food that's ready in less than 30 minutes. From this weeks episode . . .
· STICKY KICKIN' WINGS. A fun supper for two. Delicious chicken wings glazed in sweet teriyaki sauce and golden, toasted sesame seeds with a hit of hot chilli and fresh spring onions.
· SIZZLING SERLOIN. A healthy delicious family meal. Blushing slices of seared steak with smoky aubergines, sweet tomatoes and basil.
· GARLIC MUSHROOM PASTA. A comforting one-dish dinner, perfect for midweek. Trofie or fusilli pasta with earthy golden wild mushrooms in a creamy parmesan, garlic and crème fraiche sauce.
· FLAMING RUM N' RAISIN. A gorgeous, indulgent yet quick dessert. Large scoops of vanilla ice cream on crumbly ginger nut biscuits, covered in a golden sultana and raisin spiced rum sauce.
'This is Oliver's best book in years' The Sunday Times
'Jamie Oliver returns with the second series, focussing on easy family-centric cooking . . . he's stripped back to basics and all the better for it.' The Sunday Telegraph
- publication date: 24/08/2017
- ID: 9781405932202
- book language: en
- publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- publisher imprint: Penguin
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes