5 Ingredients - Mediterranean
Also available on eBook for £12.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
5 Ingredients Mediterranean is everything people loved about the first book, but with the added va-va-voom of basing it on Jamie's lifelong travels around the Med. With over 125 utterly delicious, easy-to-follow recipes, it's about making everyday cooking super-exciting, with minimal fuss - all while transporting you to sunnier climes.
You'll find recipes that empower you to make incredibly delicious food, but without copious amounts of ingredients, long shopping lists or loads of washing up. 65% of the recipes are meat-free or meat-reduced, and all offer big, bold flavour. With chapters on Salads, Soups and Sarnies, Pasta, Veg, Pies and Parcels, Seafood, Fish, Chicken and Duck, Meat and Sweet Things, it will have readers coming back for more, seven days a week.
- •People have been asking Jamie for a new 5 Ingredients book for years - it's perfect for beginner cooks, provides inspiration for foodies and easy wins for the time-poor, as well as big-flavour food for the whole family.
- •A celebration of nutritious Mediterranean-inspired dishes for everyday eating, as well as occasional show-stopping dishes for weekends and special occasions.
- •5 Ingredients has sold over 1.2M via UK TCM and 3.3M across all languages. One was Jamie's most pre-ordered book ever. Jamie's solution books are clear winners with readers.
- •Primetime C4 TV series will see Jamie on a journey of discovery around the Mediterranean looking for new flavour combinations. One-Pan Wonders averaged over 1 million viewers.
- •Jamie has sold nearly 50 million books worldwide.
About the Author
- Contributor: Jamie Oliver
- Imprint: Michael Joseph Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780241431160
- Number of Pages: 320
- Packaged Dimensions: 246mm x 189mm
- Packaged Weight: 1210
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: PRH
- Release Date: 2023-08-31
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Jamie Oliver is a global phenomenon in food and campaigning. During a two-decade television and publishing career he has inspired millions to enjoy cooking from scratch and eating fresh, delicious food. Through his organization, Jamie is leading the charge on a global food revolution, aiming to reduce childhood obesity and improve everyone's health and happiness through food.