An essential guide to the AP Physics C Exam, organized for easy reference and crucial practice
Physics C is one of the biggest and most demanding of the Advanced Placement tests. McGraw-Hill Education 5 Steps to a 5: 500 AP Physics C Questions to Know by Test Day, is designed to meet the needs of a wide range of students, including those who put off preparing until the last minute as well as those who have been preparing for the exam for months. All students will benefit from going over the questions written to parallel the topic, format, and degree of difficulty of the questions contained in the exam.
* 500 AP-style questions and answers referenced to core AP materials
* Detailed review explanations for right and wrong answers
* Closely simulates the real AP exams
* Covers both Mechanics and Electricity & Magnetism courses
* Offers an effective last-minute practice to help students build skills in a minimal amount of time