50 Beaded Earrings: Step-by-Step Techniques for Beautiful Beadwork Designs
Tammy Honaman (Contributor)
The best of Beadwork magazine, EARRINGS! For more than 20 years, Beadwork magazine has been the go-to publication for the best projects in the beading community. In this ultimate collection, the team at Interweave has pulled together your favorite must-stitch earring designs into one essential resource--50 Beaded Earrings. This assortment features: Your favorite techniques and styles for beautiful beaded earrings. Bite-sized projects that allow you to learn new beadweaving techniques without a huge time commitment. Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions for projects that range from beginner-friendly to expertly designed. Beaded earrings have timeless style! Stitch yourself a jewelry box full of stunning designs with 50 Beaded Earrings. "
About the Author
Kerry Bogert is the Editorial Director of Craft Books for F+W Media and an award-winning jeweler. She's curated this collection along with several others. She's the author of Totally Twisted, Rustic Wrappings, and Crafter's Market 2016.
- Contributor: Tammy Honaman
- Imprint: Interweave Press Inc
- ISBN13: 9781632506863
- Number of Pages: 192
- Packaged Dimensions: 210x276mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Interweave Press Inc
- Release Date: 2019-11-30
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Kerry Bogert is the Editorial Director of Craft Books for F+W Media and an award-winning jeweler. She's curated this collection along with several others. She's the author of Totally Twisted, Rustic Wrappings, and Crafter's Market 2016.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.