In this easy-to-follow book, Dr Keith Souter explains the various types and the many possible causes of back pain and offers practical and holistic advice to help you to deal with it. With many years' experience as a GP, medical acupuncturist and homoeopathic specialist he looks at lifestyle changes, dietary manipulation and supplements, as well as covering DIY complementary therapies that help one to deal with and reduce back pain. Find out 50 things you can do today including:
* Choose beneficial foods and supplements
* Discover natural anti-inflammatory herbs and spices
* Develop strategies to reduce pain
* Try out exercises that help
* Find helpful organisations and products
Dr Keith Souter is an established medical writer and Fellow of the Royal College of General Practitioners. He is the author of 50 Things You Can Do Today to Manage Back Pain, Understanding and Dealing with Stroke, Understanding and Dealing with Depression and Understanding and Dealing with Heart Disease.