In this easy-to-follow book, Professor Cary Cooper and Dr Howard Kahn guide you through the steps you can take to manage and control stress in the workplace. This book helps you to understand what stress is and identify how and why it occurs at work, and offers practical advice to help you make positive changes.
Find out 50 things you can do to manage stress at work today including:
* Identify the causes of stress and learn how to recognise them
* Develop skills to manage your time more efficiently
* Increase your resilience at work
* Learn techniques to cope with office politics
* Find out how you can increase motivation in yourself and your colleagues
Cary Cooper CBE is Distinguished Professor of Organisational Psychology and Health at Lancaster University Management School. He is the author/editor of over 120 books, including many on the subject of occupational stress. Howard Kahn is a member of the British Academy of Management and the British Psychological Society