Phone home: the 80's are back! Acid-wash those jeans, mousse your mullet and prepare yourself for pop culture's true zenith: the freshest decade as a bingo game.
80's Bingo flashdances its way through some of history's most righteous icons. From Boy George and Cabbage Patch Kids to the hamburger phone and Ghostbusters, this board game is the next best thing to borrowing a DeLorean.
With 8 doubled-sided randomized bingo cards, and 48 tokens with 80s-centric flavor, this game can keep you and your friends playing all night long. (This box set includes more detailed instructions on how to play.)
About the Author
- Contributor: Niki Fisher
- Imprint: Smith Street Books
- ISBN13: 9781922417442
- Pack Size: 2
- Packaged Dimensions: 220 x 220 x 60MM
- Packaged Weight: 550g
- Format: Boardgame
- Publisher: Smith Street Books
- Release Date: 2021-10-14
- Series: 10 Little Penguins
- Brand: Smith Street
- Colour Description: Multicolour
- Binding: Game
- Safety Warning: Warning:Not suitable for children under 36 months
- Biography: Niki Fisher is an artist and designer living in the skiing hub of Jindabyne, Australia. Her illustrations have appeared in Monocle, Oyster Magazine, Lonely Planet compendiums, and elsewhere. Niki is the illustrator of 90's Bingo and Bowie Bingo, released by Smith Street Gift in 2020.
- Distributor: PRICE HUNTER INTERNATIONAL LTD