Up to 2 WeeksUsually despatched within 2 weeks
This book recounts the experiences of two children as they take a look inside the giant Biomes and discover the exciting plants and exotic foods that grow in difficult environments.
* Green/ Band 5 books offer early readers patterned language and varied characters.
* Text type - A non-fiction recount of a visit.
* A map of the Eden project can be found on pages 22 and 23 to encourage children to discuss the information.
* Curriculum links - Geography: Passport to the world; Science: Growing plants and animals in the local environment.
* This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
Kate Petty was a widely-published author of both fiction and non fiction titles. Before her death in 2007 she had worked in publishing for many years, and was most recently the children's book publisher for the Eden Project.
Number Of Pages:
- ID: 9780007185931
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: Yes
Prices are for internet purchases only. Prices and availability in WHSmith Stores may vary significantly
© Copyright 2013 - 2018 WHSmith and its suppliers.
WHSmith High Street Limited Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN3 3LD, VAT GB238 5548 36