You only need to look at the story of Samson and Delilah to see just how important a man's hairstyle can be. Thankfully, A Geezer's Guide to Mullet Maintenance and Combover care is guide to selecting, growing and maintaining a stylish, comfortable and well-groomed hair helmet. Including:
* manly grooming tips
* a breakdown of barnets to try out, such as the Curtain Cut (try to look like Johnny Depp; try not to look like Worzel Gummidge) or the Quiff (try to look like Alex Turner from the Arctic Monkeys; try not to look like Nick Grimshaw)
* a perambulation through hirsute history
* a rundown of famous hair aficionados, from Albert Einstein to Paul McCartny via Adolf Hitler
* hair and hairstyling records (can you beat the Longest Time Hanging by your Hair record?)
* the most ridiculous names for hair salons (Crops and Bobbers vs Shear-N-Dipity)
The perfect gift for every man: from the metrosexual to those who just want to progress from their mum's bowl cuts; whether he wants to learn how to carefully calm his cowlick or skillfully shine his skinhead.
Chris Martin is the former editor of the publishing industry website Bookends. He is the author of "Celebrity Tattoos," "A Gentlemen's Guide to Beard and Moustache Management," and "The Golf Companion."