A History of Wales 1815-1906: A History of Wales 1815-1906 (History of Wales 2nd New edition)
D. Gareth Evans (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
"A History of Wales: 1815-1906" is the third volume in a series beginning with 1485. This invaluable textbook offers a major new study of the principal changes of this dynamic era. The first half studies the period 1815-1850 in considerable detail while the second half considers the major changes that occurred after 1850. The chapters are organized in such a way as to outline the main industrial, social, political and cultural changes of the century. Each chapter contains a comprehensive reading list for those wishing to continue their studies. No
About the Author
D. Gareth Evans was born in Alltwen, Pontardawe. He held the post of Principal Lecturer and Head of the History Department at Trinity College, Carmarthen.
- Contributor: D. Gareth Evans
- Imprint: University of Wales Press
- ISBN13: 9780708323847
- Number of Pages: 331
- Packaged Dimensions: 138x216mm
- Packaged Weight: 431
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: University of Wales Press
- Release Date: 2011-01-31
- Series: History of Wales
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: D. Gareth Evans was born in Alltwen, Pontardawe. He held the post of Principal Lecturer and Head of the History Department at Trinity College, Carmarthen.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.