A Hoosier Sampler An Anthology of Indiana Writers
James A. Huston (Author)
Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock
In A Hoosier Sampler, James A. Huston provides a thorough compilation of the works of some of Indiana's most notable writers. Huston brings to the foreground such world renowned authors as Lew Wallace, Lloyd C. Douglas, Charles Major, Kurt Vonnegut, and James Whitcomb Riley among others, to produce a comprehensive volume of great works that provides the true flavor of each author's style as well as interesting, enjoyable, and instructive reading. Covering nearly every accomplished Indiana writer, this anthology will be of great use to students and professors of literature as well as the general reader.
About the Author
James W. Huston is a native of Fairmount, Indiana. He is a former History Professor at Purdue University and he is a former faculty member of the Naval War College and the National War College as well as Dean of Lynchburg College in Virginia.
- Contributor: James A. Huston
- Imprint: University Press of America
- ISBN13: 9780761816140
- Number of Pages: 608
- Packaged Dimensions: 150x228x31mm
- Packaged Weight: 776
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: University Press of America
- Release Date: 2000-03-22
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: James W. Huston is a native of Fairmount, Indiana. He is a former History Professor at Purdue University and he is a former faculty member of the Naval War College and the National War College as well as Dean of Lynchburg College in Virginia.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.