A New Life Being a Gay Man in the Era of HIV
Aydin Tozeren (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
A New Life is a collection of essays and true stories about gay men. The portrayal of gay life presented in the book captures the intricate undercurrents in the age of AIDS: the anguish, disillusion and disappointment of HIV-positive youth, electricity between an HIV-positive man and his negative lover, the journey of a mother who lost her son to AIDS and why it is so difficult to be gay and proud in the inner city.
About the Author
Aydin Tzeren is Professor and Director of Biomedical Engineering at the Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C.
- Contributor: Aydin Tozeren
- Imprint: University Press of America
- ISBN13: 9780761807162
- Number of Pages: 190
- Packaged Dimensions: 145x221x16mm
- Packaged Weight: 358
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: University Press of America
- Release Date: 1997-04-30
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Aydin Tzeren is Professor and Director of Biomedical Engineering at the Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.