A Practical Guide to Confident Speaking: Let Your Voice be Heard (Practical Guide Series)
Alan Woodhouse (Author)
Express yourself clearly, persuasively and confidently. Learn how to plan what you want to say, manage your anxieties and project your best self, whatever the situation. Whether you want to ask your boss for a pay rise, deliver a faultless wedding speech or settle your nerves before an interview, communication coach Alan Woodhouse teaches you how to find your inner confidence and capture your audience. Understand how to tailor your speeches and find the perfect words for every occasion, project your voice and overcome stage fright.
About the Author
Alan Woodhouse is a voice, acting, communication and public speaking coach. He runs a private consultancy based in London, training everyone from actors to business executives to media professionals.
- Contributor: Alan Woodhouse
- Imprint: Icon Books Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781785783807
- Number of Pages: 224
- Packaged Dimensions: 118x168x14mm
- Packaged Weight: 141
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Icon Books Ltd
- Release Date: 2018-08-02
- Series: Practical Guide Series
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Alan Woodhouse is a voice, acting, communication and public speaking coach. He runs a private consultancy based in London, training everyone from actors to business executives to media professionals.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.