A Practical Guide to EFT: Tap here to transform your life (Practical Guide Series)
Judy Byrne (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Clear away negative emotions and find your inner calm. Learn how to use Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) to improve your emotional well-being and change your life. In A Practical Guide to EFT, EFT Founding Master Judy Byrne gives practical advice on the proven method of 'tapping', teaching you how to remove negative feelings, let go of the past, improve willpower and aim for a positive future, helping you to take back control of your life.
About the Author
Judy Byrne is an EFT Founding Master and experienced therapist. She runs international EFT masterclasses and uses her expertise to bring well-being to as many people as she possibly can.
- Contributor: Judy Byrne
- Imprint: Icon Books Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781785784682
- Number of Pages: 224
- Packaged Dimensions: 118x168x13mm
- Packaged Weight: 130
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Icon Books Ltd
- Release Date: 2019-04-04
- Series: Practical Guide Series
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Judy Byrne is an EFT Founding Master and experienced therapist. She runs international EFT masterclasses and uses her expertise to bring well-being to as many people as she possibly can.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.