A Practical Guide to Philosophy for Everyday Life: See the Bigger Picture (Practical Guide Series)
Trevor Curnow (Author)
Improve your thinking to improve the quality of your life. Develop awareness of what you think and why, take charge of your own ideas, and see the bigger picture. Learn how to bring philosophy into the real world and become more aware, more reflective and more effective. Full of straightforward advice, exercises and ideas, and written by an authority on practical philosophy, this Practical Guide can help you become a calmer, happier and more considerate person. Illustrations, unspecified
About the Author
Trevor Curnow is Reader in Philosophy at St Martin's College, Lancaster. He has also taught philosophy at Lancaster University, the Open University, the University of Central Lancashire and the University of Khartoum.
- Contributor: Trevor Curnow
- Imprint: Icon Books Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781785783258
- Number of Pages: 224
- Packaged Dimensions: 118x168x16mm
- Packaged Weight: 164
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Icon Books Ltd
- Release Date: 2018-02-08
- Series: Practical Guide Series
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Trevor Curnow is Reader in Philosophy at St Martin's College, Lancaster. He has also taught philosophy at Lancaster University, the Open University, the University of Central Lancashire and the University of Khartoum.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.