A Primer for New Principals: Guidelines for Success
Richard D. Kellough (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Many new principals seek a professional guide that is simple, current, to-the-point, and enjoyable to read. A Primer for New Principals can be used by beginning principals as a personal reference for the demands of the stressful and important job. The guidelines presented in this book are grade-level neutral-intended for the principal of K-12 public, charter, or private schools. More than 100 references and recommended readings are provided.
About the Author
Richard Kellough taught public school for 11 years, including three years as a grades 7-12 teacher-principal, followed by 34 years of university teaching.
- Contributor: Richard D. Kellough
- Imprint: Rowman & Littlefield Education
- ISBN13: 9781578867479
- Number of Pages: 140
- Packaged Dimensions: 147x224x16mm
- Packaged Weight: 286
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Release Date: 2008-02-14
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Richard Kellough taught public school for 11 years, including three years as a grades 7-12 teacher-principal, followed by 34 years of university teaching.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.