A Rapid Biodiversity Assessment of the Kaijende Highlands, Enga Province, Papua New Guinea v. 45
About the Author
- Contributor: Stephen J. Richards
- Imprint: Conservation International,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9781934151082
- Number of Pages: 84
- Packaged Dimensions: 217x280mm
- Packaged Weight: 338
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Conservation International,U.S.
- Release Date: 2008-07-18
- Series: Conservation International Rapid Assessment Program
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Stephen J. Richards is a research scientist who works for the South Australian Museum and Conservation International studying the rich biodiversity of Melanesia. He has conducted more than thirty biological surveys across the Pacific Islands and published numerous scientific papers and popular articles about the region's spectacular and largely unknown fauna.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working days£2.49
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree