A Room of His Own: In Search of the Feminine in the Novels of Saul Bellow (Judaic Traditions in Literature, Music, and Art)
Gloria L. Cronin (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
The world of Saul Bellow is peopled largely by men - often intellectuals - who manifest Bellow's unique conception of American masculinity. This work analyzes Bellow's oeuvre from a feminist perspective. It incorporates the insights of French feminist theory on Western male philosophers.
- Contributor: Gloria L. Cronin
- Imprint: Syracuse University Press
- ISBN13: 9780815628637
- Number of Pages: 224
- Packaged Dimensions: 154x230x13mm
- Packaged Weight: 454
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Syracuse University Press
- Release Date: 2000-12-31
- Series: Judaic Traditions in Literature, Music, and Art
- Binding: Paperback / softback
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.