Aberdeen A-Z Street Atlas: (New Fourth edition)
This A-Z map of Aberdeen features 51 pages of continuous mapping that extends from central Aberdeen to include: *Blackburn *Potterton *Dyce *Aberdeen International Airport *Middleton Park *Bridge of Don *Westhill *Kingswells *Bucksburn *Peterculter *Milltimber *Cults *Cove Bay *Portlethen (new for this edition) A large scale city centre map of Aberdeen is also included. Postcode districts, one-way streets and safety camera locations with maximum speed limits are featured on the mapping. The index section lists streets, selected flats, walkways and places of interest, place, area and station names, hospitals and hospices covered by this atlas. A road map of the Aberdeen area is featured on the back cover.
About the Author
Britain's leading street map publisher providing cartographic services, digital data products and paper mapping publications (including Street Atlases, Visitors Guides, Great Britain Road Atlases and The Adventure Atlas).
- Imprint: Geographers' A-Z Map Co Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781782570776
- Number of Pages: 68
- Packaged Dimensions: 149x215x5mm
- Packaged Weight: 120
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Release Date: 2015-06-05
- Series: Town and City Maps & Atlases
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Britain's leading street map publisher providing cartographic services, digital data products and paper mapping publications (including Street Atlases, Visitors Guides, Great Britain Road Atlases and The Adventure Atlas).
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.