Exam Board: AQA, Edexcel, OCR & WJEC
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
Give your students the best chance of success with this tried and tested series, combining in-depth analysis, engaging narrative and accessibility. Access to History is the most popular, trusted and wide-ranging series for A-level History students.
- Supports the content and assessment requirements of the 2015 A-level History specifications
- Contains authoritative and engaging content
- Includes thought-provoking key debates that examine the opposing views and approaches of historians
- Provides exam-style questions and guidance for each relevant specification to help students understand how to apply what they have learnt
This title is suitable for a variety of courses including:
- AQA: Wars and Welfare: Britain in Transition, 1906-1957
- OCR: Britain 1900-1951
Michael Lynch is an Honorary Fellow in the School of Historical Studies at the University of Leicester, UK. His research interests are in modern European and Chinese history and he has authored and edited several titles in the Access to History series.