Exam Board: AQA, Edexcel, OCR & WJEC
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
Give your students the best chance of success with this tried and tested series, combining in-depth analysis, engaging narrative and accessibility. Access to History is the most popular, trusted and wide-ranging series for A-level History students.
- Supports the content and assessment requirements of the 2015 A-level History specifications
- Contains authoritative and engaging content
- Includes thought-provoking key debates that examine the opposing views and approaches of historians
- Provides exam-style questions and guidance to help students understand how to apply what they have learnt
This title is suitable for a variety of courses including:
- OCR: Civil Rights in the USA 1865-1992
Nicholas Fellows was a Head of History for over twenty years. He has written a number of A Level History and IB Diploma titles, including in the Access to History, OCR A Level History and My Revision Notes series. Mike Wells is a former Deputy Head and an experienced A Level history teacher. He is the author of numerous textbooks for IB Diploma and A Level History.