Exam Board: AQA, Edexcel, OCR & WJEC
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
Give your students the best chance of success with this tried and tested series, combining in-depth analysis, engaging narrative and accessibility. Access to History is the most popular, trusted and wide-ranging series for A-level History students.
- Supports the content and assessment requirements of the 2015 A-level History specifications
- Contains authoritative and engaging content
- Includes thought-provoking key debates that examine the opposing views and approaches of historians
- Provides exam-style questions and guidance for each relevant specification to help students understand how to apply what they have learnt
This title is suitable for a variety of courses including:
- AQA: France in Revolution, 1774-1815
- Edexcel: France in Revolution, 1774-99
- OCR: The French Revolution and the rule of Napoleon 1774-1815
Dylan Rees works in Gower College Swansea, where he combines A level history teaching with management responsibilities. He is the author of a number of books and articles on French and Welsh history. He was elected a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries in 2014.