Exam Board: AQA, Edexcel, OCR & WJEC
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
Give your students the best chance of success with this tried and tested series, combining in-depth analysis, engaging narrative and accessibility. Access to History is the most popular, trusted and wide-ranging series for A-level History students.
- Supports the content and assessment requirements of the 2015 A-level History specifications
- Contains authoritative and engaging content
- Includes thought-provoking key debates that examine the opposing views and approaches of historians
- Provides exam-style questions and guidance for each relevant specification to help students understand how to apply what they have learnt
This title is suitable for a variety of courses including:
- OCR: England 1485-1558: the Early Tudors
Dr Roger Turvey is a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society, Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Educational Assessors. He is currently a head of history in a state secondary school and is the author of over twenty books and forty articles published in academic journals.