Up to 2 WeeksUsually despatched within 2 weeks
At a time when health care organizations face unprecedented financial challenges, understanding financial accounting is important for all health care professionals, especially those who manage a department and a budget. Designed for both students and professionals, Accounting Fundamentals for Health Care Management, Second Edition clearly explains accounting principles and applies them to the health care environment.Critical topics such as recording and reporting financial information, depreciation, and financial statement analysis are all thoroughly covered
The Second Edition offers:
* New co-author, Thad Calabrese
* New chapter (Chapter 2) provides an Excel tutorial.
* New discussion of the impact of Health Care Reform in Chapter 3
* Updated throughout with information on IFRS
* Coverage of `cash basis' vs. `accrual basis'
* New discussion of `fair value'
* Simplified discussion of MACRS
* New discussion of Sarbanes-Oxley Act
* Many general updates
Number Of Pages:
- ID: 9781449645281
2nd Revised edition
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: Yes
Prices are for internet purchases only. Prices and availability in WHSmith Stores may vary significantly
© Copyright 2013 - 2018 WHSmith and its suppliers.
WHSmith High Street Limited Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN3 3LD, VAT GB238 5548 36