Acting Cool! Using Reader's Theatre to Teach Language Arts and Social Studies in Your Classroom
Chris Gustafson (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Role-playing can teach life-long skills-and it's fun, too! Another in the Reader's Theatre series, this edition presents scenarios that teach students how to problem-solve with creativity. Each play includes a vocabulary guide and before-and-after reading activities. Grades 5-7
About the Author
Chris Gustafson is a teacher librarian from Whitman Middle School in Seattle, WA. Her published works include the Acting Cool! titles.
- Contributor: Chris Gustafson
- Imprint: Linworth Publishing, Incorporated
- ISBN13: 9781586830908
- Number of Pages: 104
- Packaged Dimensions: 216x279mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Release Date: 2003-01-01
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Chris Gustafson is a teacher librarian from Whitman Middle School in Seattle, WA. Her published works include the Acting Cool! titles.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.