Active Filter Cookbook: (2nd edition)
DON LANCASTER (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
This Don Lancaster classic is by far the best-selling active filter book of all time. It gives you everything you need to know to build active lowpass, bandpass, and highpass filters. An active filter needs no inductors. Instead, op amps, resistors, and capacitors are used for better results. Advantages include lower cost, easy tuning, simple design, and modularity. Lancaster's Active Filter Cookbook includes practical elements such as working circuits, ready-to-use design tables, tuning, and real-world applications, making it easy to use and apply. You'll find both instant design and the mathematics behind coverage. Microcomputer pioneer Don Lancaster is the author of 34 books, 2 videos and countless articles and columns in technical magazines. He also heads Synergetics, an Arizona-based design and consulting firm.
About the Author
Don Lancaster heads Synergetics-Arizona, an electronics design and consulting firm. He is the author of many best-selling books, including TTL Cookbook, Active-Filter Cookbook, and AppleWriter Cookbook.
- Contributor: DON LANCASTER
- Imprint: Newnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- ISBN13: 9780750629867
- Number of Pages: 240
- Packaged Dimensions: 138x216mm
- Packaged Weight: 304
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Elsevier Science & Technology
- Release Date: 1996-09-05
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Don Lancaster heads Synergetics-Arizona, an electronics design and consulting firm. He is the author of many best-selling books, including TTL Cookbook, Active-Filter Cookbook, and AppleWriter Cookbook.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.