Administrative Court Digest, formerly entitled Crown Office Digest, is the only case digest to provide administrative law practitioners and researchers with fully referenced coverage of all the important decisions across the wide range of the Administrative Court.
* Unrivalled coverage of public law decisions
* Many cases unreported elsewhere
* Includes cases on a wide variety of subject areas
* Full text judgment included where a case is of particular importance
* Comprehensive indexing and referencing for ease of use
Case Digests from the Administrative Court (over 30 digests in each issue). Cumulative index - throughout the year allows for instant access to cases on any subject. Cases, Statutes, Statutory Instruments, rules and international treaties considered in each judgment are listed for the purpose of further reference.