Exceptionally clear and incisive, Administrative Law is the essential guide to understanding this challenging area of the law.
The author uses a variety of learning features to make complex points accessible and also to encourage reflection and debate. Chapters start with a 'look for' section which outlines the key ideas in each chapter, pop quizzes appear throughout, and each chapter is wrapped up with a 'take home message', critical questions, and a list of further reading.
This book is accompanied by the following online resources:
- Notes on key cases and legislations
- Guidance on answering the questions in the text
- Links to useful resources
- Glossary of key terms used in the text
- A guide for lecturerson possible ways of approaching the material in the book