Advanced Persistent Security: A Cyberwarfare Approach to Implementing Adaptive Enterprise Protection, Detection, and Reaction Strategies
Also available on eBook for £31.67. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
- Contributor: Ira Winkler
- Imprint: Syngress Media,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780128093160
- Number of Pages: 260
- Packaged Dimensions: 191x235mm
- Packaged Weight: 570
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Syngress Media,U.S.
- Release Date: 2016-11-25
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Ira Winkler, CISSP is President of the Internet Security Advisors Group. He is considered one of the world's most influential security professionals, and has been named a "Modern Day James Bond" by the media. He obtained this status by identifying common trends in the way information and computer systems are compromised. He did this by performing penetration tests, where he physically and technically "broke into" some of the largest companies in the World and investigating crimes against them, and telling them how to cost effectively protect their information and computer infrastructure. He continues to perform these penetration tests, as well as assisting organizations in developing cost effective security programs. Ira also won the Hall of Fame award from the Information Systems Security Association. Ira is also author of the riveting, entertaining, and educational book, Spies Among Us. He is also a regular contributor to ComputerWorld.com. Mr. Winkler began his career at the National Security Agency, where he served as an Intelligence and Computer Systems Analyst. He moved onto support other US and overseas government military and intelligence agencies. After leaving government service, he went on to serve as President of the Internet Security Advisors Group and Director of Technology of the National Computer Security Association. He was also on the Graduate and Undergraduate faculties of the Johns Hopkins University and the University of Maryland. Mr. Winkler has also written the book Corporate Espionage, which has been described as the bible of the Information Security field, and the bestselling Through the Eyes of the Enemy. Both books address the threats that companies face protecting their information. He has also written over 100 professional and trade articles. He has been featured and frequently appears on TV on every continent. He has also been featured in magazines and newspapers including Forbes, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal. Araceli Treu Gomes is an Intelligence and Investigations Subject Matter Expert for Dell SecureWorks. She holds certifications in privacy and computer forensics, and serves on several cybersecurity industry boards. Araceli writes for Computerworld and CSO Magazine and is an active speaker at conferences around the world.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working daysFree
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree