Up to 2 WeeksUsually despatched within 2 weeks
1. Collating the major research achievements over the past two years in toxicological dermatological research.
2. This is currently the only text of its kind.
3. Medicinal chemists, toxicologists, dermatologists, health information officers.
4. Toxicology Research, RSC Drug Discovery Series
5. Covering regulatory science, toxicology, exposure asssessment and decontamination aspects of dermatological research.
Professor Robert Chilcott, is Principal Toxicologist at the Chemical Hazards and Poisons Division of the Health Protection Agency, UK. He has over 17 years' experience of conducting, reporting and managing dermatological research. He has previously edited a textbook ("principles and practice of skin toxicology") and has published a number of book chapters and scientific papers. Dr. Keith Brain has over 30 years' experience in the field of dermatological sciences in academia and industry, and has authored and edited a large number of books, book chapters and scientific papers in the field.
Cutaneous Biology; Experimental and Mathematical Models; Dermal Therapeutics; Cosmeceuticals; Skin Protection and Decontamination; Regulatory and Toxicology; Subject Index
Number Of Pages:
- ID: 9781849733984
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: Yes
Prices are for internet purchases only. Prices and availability in WHSmith Stores may vary significantly
© Copyright 2013 - 2018 WHSmith and its suppliers.
WHSmith High Street Limited Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN3 3LD, VAT GB238 5548 36