1. Collating the major research achievements over the past two years in toxicological dermatological research.
2. This is currently the only text of its kind.
3. Medicinal chemists, toxicologists, dermatologists, health information officers.
4. Toxicology Research, RSC Drug Discovery Series
5. Covering regulatory science, toxicology, exposure asssessment and decontamination aspects of dermatological research.
Professor Robert Chilcott, is Principal Toxicologist at the Chemical Hazards and Poisons Division of the Health Protection Agency, UK. He has over 17 years' experience of conducting, reporting and managing dermatological research. He has previously edited a textbook ("principles and practice of skin toxicology") and has published a number of book chapters and scientific papers. Dr. Keith Brain has over 30 years' experience in the field of dermatological sciences in academia and industry, and has authored and edited a large number of books, book chapters and scientific papers in the field.
Cutaneous Biology; Experimental and Mathematical Models; Dermal Therapeutics; Cosmeceuticals; Skin Protection and Decontamination; Regulatory and Toxicology; Subject Index