Advertising Transformed: The New Rules for the Digital Age
By: Fons Van Dyc (author)Paperback
Only 1 in stock
Advertising Transformed is the ultimate guide to advertising in the 21st century. In an advertising world transformed by digital technology it sets out what current and would-be admen and women need to know to create advertising that works.
Branding expert and Managing Director of Think BBDO, Fons Van Dyck, synthesizes the latest thinking about advertising into a digestible list of rules to create a best practice guide to succeeding in the industry. It covers some of the key issues affecting advertising professionals today and focuses in particular on how advertisers can engage with increasingly empowered consumers on multiple channels on a global and local scale. Backed by case studies of Effie award winning campaigns from brands such as Evian, Mercedes and IBM, Advertising Transformed provides readers with the insights and expertise to meet the changing requirements of modern advertising and devise exciting campaigns that prove its continuing value.
Fons Van Dyck is a recognized expert and strategic advisor in the field of brand positioning and communication strategies for both consumer and corporate brands and is the founder of Think BBDO, a division of the international communications group BBDO located in Brussels, specializing in brand consultancy. He teaches Strategic Brand Management and Marketing Communications Management at the Free University of Brussels (VUB) and is a renowned lecturer at business schools such as the Stockholm School of Economics. He is also a regular columnist for De Standaard on marketing trends and has previously been elected 'Master Marketeer' by the Belgian marketing association Stichting.
- Chapter - 00: Introduction: The era of major transition;
- Section - ONE: The essence of advertising today;
- Chapter - 01: What is effective advertising?;
- Chapter - 02: The advertising ecosystem;
- Chapter - 03: Creativity is king;
- Chapter - 04: Consumers as advertising creatives;
- Section - TWO: Hybrid marketing;
- Chapter - 05: USP or ESP?;
- Chapter - 06: Global or local?;
- Chapter - 07: Conscience or cash?;
- Chapter - 08: Old or new?;
- Section - THREE: The reckoning;
- Chapter - 09: Advertising and ROI;
- Chapter - 10: The new capitalism
Number Of Pages:
- ID: 9780749471484
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: Yes
Prices are for internet purchases only. Prices and availability in WHSmith Stores may vary significantly
© Copyright 2013 - 2018 WHSmith and its suppliers.
WHSmith High Street Limited Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN3 3LD, VAT GB238 5548 36