African Journal of Midwifery and Woman's Health Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £0.00
|£46.00||4 issues • 12 months • £11.50 per issue|
|£110.00||8 issues • 24 months • £13.75 per issue|
DescriptionAJM (African Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health) is a quarterly peer-reviewed and evidence-based journal for midwives and nurses. It is aimed at those who wish to keep up-to-date with developments relating to midwifery and women's health in Africa.Subscribe to AJM today and benefit from: ? Discussion on the complexity of midwifery and women's health in Africa ? Focus on maternal and infant health issues faced by different countries across the continent ? Topical debates on clinical and professional issues ? Interested writers from outside the continent and within Africa, providing African midwives and nurses with a new voice ? Research and education, encouraging advanced skills, knowledge transfer and academic discussionsIf you wish to remain informed on the latest developments in African midwifery and women's health, as well as further your professional development, then AJM is for you.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.