DescriptionEnjoy the thrill of a day at the races with an afternoon tea Soak up the exhilarating atmosphere of live horse racing followed by refreshments with this Afternoon Tea at the Races for Two experience.
Imagine the anxious silence in the stands for those few brief seconds before the starting gates swing open and the horses sprint into action. The on-looking crowd roaring with excitement, cheering on their favourite horse and then minutes later, feeling the buzz and nervousness as a thundering of hooves rings out and the first horses enter the final straight. With the race leaders neck-and-neck, frenzied spectators clutch their betting slips, screaming at the top of their lungs and willing the horses over the finish line. Whether youÃ¢ÂÂre a first timer to the races, or a seasoned enthusiast, this package is a guaranteed odds on favourite to keep you on the edge of your seat.
Arena Racing Company operates racecourses nationwide, making it the largest racecourse group in the UK. Their venues provide a mix of flat, jump and all-weather tracks which means they have racing all year round, hosting 39% of the UKÃ¢ÂÂs horseracing fixtures. Arena Racing CompanyÃ¢ÂÂs venues include some the best known courses including the impressive Lingfield Park.The package includes:
- Entrance to a day at the races on a selected racecourse (a Premier or equivalent ticket) for two
- A traditional afternoon tea consisting of tea, coffee, delicious cakes or scones and a selection of finger sandwiches, depending on location.
- A traditional afternoon tea consisting of a selection of finger sandwiches, delicious cakes or scones and accompanied with a choice of refreshing tea or coffee.
- Free parking
*The exact programme will be dependent on the racecourse you choose. Gates usually open two hours prior to the first race to give you time to get your bearings, read the racecard, have a drink and relax before the excitement starts.
**Once you have booked your experience directly with your chosen racecourse, you will be sent a booking confirmation letter in the post along with the tickets for your chosen date. You will need to present these tickets on the day in order to gain entrance and enjoy everything included in this package. Please therefore allow two weeks for receipt of the letter and ticket. : : : : : :
Create a review
Booking & TermsExperience:
No experience or qualifications are necessary to take part in this experience.
You will need to be reasonably fit as some walking is involved.
To participate in this activity you must be at least 18 years old.
This experience typically runs on selected dates per month, per location, (excluding big race meetings and music events), typically March to October, excluding Lingfield which is October to March, please check on booking.
This activity is weather dependent. We recommend checking with the activity provider prior to travelling.
- ID: 9001000014296
- barcode: 9001000014296
- product type: gift experiences
- group size: This experience is for two people and will be open to the general public and could include large crowds.
- spectators: You are welcome to bring additional guests, they will need to purchase their own tickets in advance.
- pack size: 1
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: No
- Store Delivery: Yes