Airline Business Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £0.00
|£124.00||10 issues • 12 months • £12.40 per issue|
|£210.00||20 issues • 24 months • £10.50 per issue|
DescriptionKeep up to date with all the latest Airline line news with a subscription to Airline Business magazine.Airline Business is a monthly international magazine for senior airline management. Airline Business magazine deals with management issues, including corporate strategy, alliances, marketing, cost control, yields, financial performance and labour. Airline Business magazine includes four annual surveys, including the Airline Business 100 (September), Alliances Survey (July), Regional Airlines and Aircraft (May), and Airports (December). Airline Business also publishes two special reports: Bridging the GAAP - International Airline Accounting Standards and Disclosures and The Future of Airline Alliances produced with Gemini Consulting. In addition, Airline Business magazine also publishes its acclaimed Airline Industry Guide, full of demographic and statistical information relating to the airline industry.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.